Friday, September 17, 2010

I was able to successfully make Dillon some baby food this week, my neighbor gave me some sweet potatoes and peaches so I actually combined the two and mashed them with my blender and froze it in ice cube trays which makes the perfect size serving for the wee ones. Obviously D is not ready for baby food yet but the way time flies it won't be long. It will be in the freezer waiting on him to get ready. I plan on make more but this kicks us off for now. More than likely I will be making on large or small zip lock bag of each veggie and fruit that way I can make sure he likes each one and to rule out any allergies before I go on a baby food making frenzy.

Kevin has had several work opportunities offered this week, the police department has finally officially offered him the job as an officer which he agreed to take but needs to discuss the details with them such date of start and such. In this time Delta has called and offered him a job as well which he also agreed to take but might turn down. When he is home we will discuss all the ins and outs of everything. All in all we know Delta=more money but Police department=more stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment