Monday, May 23, 2011

Dillon is the big ONE

Wow has it really been a year since I had my little man, on Saturday the 21st we had a birthday party and alot of friends and family came. It was so nice see everyone and Dillon loved it, he ran around trying to get into everyones food and drinks and loved his cake. With a little help from dad he got into the cake with both hands. It was so fun to celebrate him as a person and the gift he is to all of us.

Dillon has taught me so much about being a parent and a wife,friend, and daughter. He has taught me so much about being selfless even in the times that I do not want to be and would love to sleep in and do my own thing. He has taught what true unconditional love is and I find myself saying things like if we get in a car accident as long as he is ok then all is well. You lose focus of worrying about yourself and own wellbeing but in

No comments:

Post a Comment