Monday, June 13, 2011

I cannot figure out how to post pictures on here anymore, not sure why but anyway Dillon got a sandbox from his Grandma, he loves it. Usually we have to wait until after five or so in the afternoon so its starting to cool off. But this is actually right before his bath time so it works well,

Kevin and I celebrated or 6th wedding anniversary on the 4th its hard to believe its been six years. Now I hear of this old wives tale about if you make it past the seven year itch you will make it. I have not heard of this before but that will make another post in and of itself.

Dillon is creeping slowly toward 13months already and we have his one year check up scheduled for the 24th of this month,this was the earliest they could get him in. I tried a different pediatrician but left without really seeing the dr because they made me feel so uncomfortable.This weekend we will be going to stay with Kevins mom and we will be attending a birthday party for Bradley which is Dillons friend who was born three weeks after Dillons birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment