Monday, February 22, 2010

Picture Post

This is when we were in Pigeon Forge, Hubby is the biggest gear head you could ever meet. We went to pigeon forge around labor day little for a vacation and to spend time togather. Little did we know until we pulled in that every labor day they have a huge car show. Every hotel had at least 30plus cars like the one below. Ford Model T's, Corvettes, Mustangs etc, needless to say dh was in heaven. The man that owned the car below was nice enough to let me get in the car and have dh take a pic. This is me and dh, we stopped at a place that had a walking trail just before you go through the mountains. Its hard to believe that in these pics I was actually pregnant and had no idea.

This is my old car, we sold it last year since we knew we would need a four door vehicle for when the baby comes. I was so sad to see it go, it was a great car and fun to drive.



Here is me today at 27 wks 4 days, its not the greatest pic, I found a way to take pics with my computer so I had to stand at an angle to where I could push the button therefore cutting off my head but you can still see my baby bump.



No comments:

Post a Comment