Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Not an elephant but oh so impatient

Blah, thats kinda how I feel today,woke up kinda grumpy for some reason. Some days I really enjoy being pregnant and others I feel so stuck, I feel like I have been preparing for the baby part for almost 4 years basically as long as I have been trying to get pregnant and make our dreams come true. I feel selfish just saying all of this because I am not in pain, baby is healthy which I am so thankful for. Everyone tells me enjoy being pregnant because it is over way to fast and little ones grow up so fast. I am sure this is true and in a year or so I will be crying about the fact that my son is getting older. But right now I just cannot wait to meet him, its depressing and also a helpless feeling. He needs to keeping baking for at least 6 more weeks and I want the best for him but the waiting is starting to kill me. I am anxious about everything, about us both coming out healthy on the other side of delivery, I tend to worry about things to a ridiculous point. Like will I have a near death expierence during the delivery will the baby be ok and so on and so forth. In all of those worries I try to remind myself that God is in control and has a plan and when I worry I should give it all to him and relax about things.

I am just glad I am not an elephant, apparently they are pregnant for 22 months there is always something to put things into perspective huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment