Monday, March 15, 2010

This and That

Dear Diary,lol just kidding, honestly I have no idea where to start. Right now the slow moments are preety slow but life also feels like it is moving preety fast.

So for the updates
* 30 week appt was last and baby looked good, I measured on track this time but still have not gained much wieght so here is the fun part I have been prescribed a milk shake every other day, how will I ever survive? Well I think I can handle this, we will also do an ultrasound at the 32 week appt to check on Dillon and make sure he is gaining enough. I cannot wait to see my little man again.

* We got the nursery painted with the grass around the bottom only thing left to add is the clouds around the top which dh will do when he has the time.

* Baby shower is scheduled for this weekend basically just a community thing and mil and sil are invited to come. I am so excited and cannot wait to see what Dillon gets.

* My appointments are every two weeks now so I will be going back to the midwife on 3/23.

I believe that catches us up to today as far as the important issues go,hubby is home sick today with a sinus infection. I hope for his sake he starts feeling better although I am preety sure he will go back to work tomorrow unless something changes. They are preety short staffed at work right now so he will try to get back if he can. I am also praying I don't get sick because I am really looking forward to the baby shower this weekend. Other than that this week should be preety laid back, grocery shopping and paying bills thats whats on the agenda.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your shower! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Shower, I can't believe you are at the 30 week mark already. I'm so excited for you Cat. I can't wait to see pictures of Dillon. I hope your doing well.

    ReplyDelete