Friday, December 31, 2010

The best title yet 2010 to 2011

2010 or twenty ten however you say it is coming to close. Throughout my years I have held many titles,

*student
*friend
*daughter
*wife
But the one I have wanted since I was running around caring for my babydolls is MOMMY. After years of dreaming motherhood become a reality and I am not gonna lie it is harder than all you other mommies make it look. Although it may be hard it is oh so worth it. It has brought so much understanding about true unconditional love and made me grateful to the people in my life who had a hand in making me who I am today. So thank you Kevin for chosing me to be your wife and the mother of Dillon our wonderful son who entered our life May 21,2010. I am excited to see where the next year takes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment