Sunday, December 26, 2010

A white day after Christmas

Eh its Georgia you cannot ask for much more. I could just barely see out of the kitchen window from my bed but I could see the flurries falling quickly. Sometimes God really makes you smile doesn't he, I was like a kid again. Dillon and I went walking and he gasped a little when a flurry went in his mouth. The dogs did not know what to think,not sure if they like it or not.

We had a good Christmas, my grandparents came Wednesday and we stayed around or little town, went to lunch at a local dinner. That night our neighbors were having a Christmas party so we headed over there around seven and my grandparents went to the hotel to turn in for the night. Around nine we were all sitting around talking and Dillon vomitted and soaked me from head to toe, poor little guy caught the stomach bug his daddy was recovering from. So we headed home and I got a quick shower and it was time to pull out the pedialyte. The nurses at after hours said not to give him anything for two hours we went to bed so he finally ate a bottle of formula the next morning. Our Christmas was kind of snowballing downhill.

Kevin had to work Christmas eve, day and the day after, we celebrated Christmas night. Hubby surprised me by asking off two hour early, his presence is the best gift of all anyway. My mother in law came and had soup with us and brought presence. Dillon got all kind of toys and fifteen bucks to add to his piggy bank. All in all even with the mishaps we had a good time.

Pictures to come.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cat! Thanks for stopping by my blog. We've been homeschooling for 11 yrs. so if you ever need any help in the future, just let me know. Your son is so precious! What a blessing from the Lord. I'm your newest follower! :)

    Lisa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your baby... saw Lisa's post and thought I would stop by... With Christmas I haven't posted much on my blog,but you can stop by if you wish... Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa!

    Thanks Debbie just followed you back, checked your blog I will try to read more when I have more time but I like your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete